Thursday, April 3, 2014

Daffodils and Drama

 
Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week.  We have had sunny weather with rain showers now in the forecast. Perfect weather for the garden.

 
This crocus blooms right on the garden walkway. One is forced to admire it as they walk to the door. 
 
 
The early daffodils are in full glory.
 

 
Ice Follies Narcissus cover a hillside below our house. These daffodils face a country road below; I hope those passing by take the time to enjoy them as much as I do.
 


 

 
Mr. Mallard still won't tell me where his lady friend is hiding. There are so many nooks and crannies along the creek for her to nest.


 

 
While I am busy in the garden, the kids are jumping away on the trampoline.  I snuck up on them to find some serious drama taking place.  Thomas is almost two and he makes us giggle with his antics. Emmylou has always been a fun-loving, impish child. They make a good team.


 
 
Well, that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed my daffodils and a bit of trampoline drama!
 
Enjoy your day!
 
Thanks for visiting,
Erin
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I would love to come over and look at everything. You have a green thumb and a beautiful garden.
    Your kids are so beautiful and handsome too.

    I had to show my boys the photo of your cat in the other post. They love it. What a photo cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his finger pointing! Reminds me of my son! HA! They are too cute! And your daffodils are stunning friend! Oh they would make me smile if I was passing by! What a pretty sight! Wonderful weekend to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous children! Kid's imaginations are awesome - so much fun to listen too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am just loving all your daffodils - my favourites are always the white and yellow ones. I do hope you are picking big bunches for inside your home.

    ReplyDelete