Monday, April 7, 2014

Garden Tour

 
Hello everyone!
 
I thought I would give you a photo tour of the garden as it is starting to show off nicely. 
 
 Join me for a tour! I hope you like flowers as much as I do!!
 
 
 
Bouquets are picked by little hands daily. A simple joy in the Spingtime. Not long ago, we were having to buy our daffodils at the grocery store. It is nice to pick from the garden again!
 
 
 
 
"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads."--Henry David Thoreau


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I have many daffodils around the house and naturalized along the creek bottom. We don't lack for steep banks; they seem to thrive on a hillside.
 
 


 
 
We have lots of little cheeps coming from our sunroom! A sure sign of Spring!!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my garden tour!!
Thanks for visiting,
Erin
 
 "I will not bring you flowers, but take you by the hand and lead you to them. Not a fistful of blossom, but a wood dappled with primrose, shadowed with violets. I give you the spring."
                                 --Pam Brown
  

3 comments:

  1. What would spring be without daffodils - your garden is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Oh, I just love daffodils. My grandpa also planted them along his hillside. The daffodils loved it. After a few years they filled the entire hillside.
    Beautiful tour ~ Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful tour, Erin. Your gardens look wonderful. Late this year, but perhaps more welcome because of it!

    ReplyDelete