Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Fun

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I hope you had a wonderful Easter filled with all the joys of the season.  We enjoyed egg hunts, duckling swimming,family time, good food, and spending time outside in the garden. The day was beautiful!
 
 



 

 
 


 
I made strawberry sponge cake! It was a hit--there is none left!
 

 

 


 



 
 
Morning and Cupcake are such sweet friends. Nothing says Spring like ducklings hugging!!
 
The trout lilies, trilliums, dogwoods, red buds, and morels are out here! West Virginia really shows off in Spring! I hope to share more photos soon!
Have a wonderful week!!
 
Thanks for visiting,
 
Erin 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Yummy looking strawberry sponge. Those ducklings are so cute too. It must be very warm if you are swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are so sweet! Love that shot of your girl playing with your ducklings! And how cute are they hugging...melted my heart! Your blooms are just amazing! And that cake looks delicious! So glad you all had a wonderful Easter! Wishing you a happy week friend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Spring/Easter images. the little ducklings are adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. I just love the ducklings. They are so sweet and cute. I am sure your family is having lots of fun with them. I like the names you all picked out for them as well. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly all our daffodils are over now - I really. It's them. Sounds like you had a great Easter and the ducklings are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Erin... and thank you so much for your visit and comment!... your gardens are beautiful... LOVE those duckies!... is that pond in your yard?... and your strawberry spongecake looks delish!... wishing you a blissful Spring weekend coming up, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos - what an awesome place you live in! I loved ducklings when I was a young child, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete