Monday, March 10, 2014

Mountain Stage


 











 
We enjoyed a trip to the state capital with our oldest daughter, Arabelle, on Sunday to see Mountain Stage.  Arabelle turns eight tomorrow. Wow...how the time flies! It was her first Mountain Stage concert and the perfect way to kick off her birthday week. Luckily, we had front row seats and Arabelle sat just two seats down from a lady who shared the same birthday as her. This lady was going to be 79 yrs young!  
The music is always fantastic at Mountain Stage! If you haven't been to a performance I would highly recommend it. 
 
 Below is a list of the performersSolas and Sean Keane were wonderful Irish bands--great bands to listen to this month!
 
Enjoy your week!
Erin
 



Solas
Michael Martin Murphey
Sean Keane
Mark Mulcahy
Logan Brill

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweetheart. :-)
    What a great way to kick off her birthday week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your daughter a very happy birthday! What a fantastic way to celebrate!!! It is just wonderful to introduce kids to good music! She will remember this for a lifetime!! I will be checking out these musicians! Thanks for sharing lady!! Happy week to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun! I've never been to one of these performances but I know I'd like it. I love music! My hubby is even a music teacher :)

    Happy birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I so wanted to go, but there was too much in the way. I hated to miss Solas.

    ReplyDelete