Friday, March 28, 2014

March Green

 
Slowly, the landscape is starting to wake up from a long winter.  I think the snooze button is fully involved this year. Afterall, it is late March. The past two days have been cold and snowy, so I went looking for some March greens.

 
The forest moss is getting brighter every day!

 
Just a short walk from our home is the scenic Birch River. It is a lovely, emerald green in March.
 


 
 This post was written earlier in the week, and I forgot to post it.  Thankfully, the snow didn't last long and the daffodils are starting to pop out everywhere!
 
I hope you enjoyed my March greens!
 
Happy Gardening!
 
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Oh that moss is outstanding!!! As is the river! Such beautiful greens friend! A wonderful weekend to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete