Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Looking Back--Daylilies


Hello everyone!
 Are you starting to browse through those garden magazines with dreams of what you want to plant in the new growing season ahead? I know, I am.  Daylilies and peonies seem to top my new planting list.  Peonies are deer resistant and daylilies are just so easy to grow and move around the garden.  I have many varieties of daylilies already growing in my garden, However, there are so many out there that it would be fun to add more variety.
 Do you have a favorite peony or daylily?











My daylilies include the following:

Ice Cream
Always Afternoon
Panic in Detroit
Will Kemp
Art of Seduction
El Desperado
Gardener's Joy
Savannah
Hush Little Baby
Anna Welch
Jay
Lullaby Baby
Elegant Candy
Pirates Patch
Bitsy
New Series
Winter Masquerade
Ruffled Pantaloon

Don't you just love the names?  It is tempting to just shop by name without ever viewing the flower!



There are so many varieties of cone flowers as well. My shopping list is growing!




Adding some new hosta varieties would also be fun! Let me know if you have a favorite!




My garden helpers...


"Home is the heart of life...Home is where we feel at ease, where we belong, where we can create  surroundings that reflect our tastes and pleasures."  --Terence Conran

Thanks for visiting!

Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment