Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dreams of Spring


Hello everyone! 
I have some wonderful snow pictures for you, but I thought you might want some flowers instead. We had about 20 inches of snow here from snow storm,Jonas.  It is a beautiful, deep snowfall. The kids have loved playing in it!
In case, you are tired of seeing white, I thought I would share some of my Spring flowers with you...







"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
---Albert Einstein











I hope you enjoyed some Spring blooms during this beautiful season of Winter white!

Thanks for visiting,
Erin



1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin!!! Your spring blooms are stunning!!! I am so excited for the new growing season as well! Stay warm…wishing you a lovely week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete