Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winter Walk

This morning I enjoyed a hike down to feed the horses with my oldest daughter, Arabelle.  She will be eight next month--- hard for me to believe!


 
Icicles, creek crossings...and ROBINS! Oh my!

 
Robins everywhere!
 
 
Wolfgang leads the way! He turns to take "head count" ever so often.

 
Do you see what I see?? This holly tree was loaded with robins!

 
 
Sweet April(my favorite) was the only horse willing to get her picture taken. The other two decided they were ready for some grain and refused to pose for the camera.
 
 
Now, it is time for a nap! I think she earned it.
 
Wishing everyone a joyous start to the week!
 
Thanks for visiting,
Erin

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. So wonderful to be able to venture out with your daughter!!! Isn't it crazy how big they get so fast!!! And yes I see the robins....must mean spring is coming!!! Such a pretty horse friend...enjoy the last bits of winter with your family! Beautiful pictures and a wonderful week to you!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a little walk through the snow - a definite winter wonderland.

    You don't mention the water situation so I hope the water contamination is all at an end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way you have presented it.
    That tree loaded with robins is the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful way to spend a morning, so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh that looks so cold!! Thank you for commenting on my blog - did you know that you are a no-reply blogger and I am unable to reply directly to any comments you leave in my blog. Here is a good tutorial to change that if you want to:

    http://thewindyside.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/how-to-stop-being-no-reply-blogger.html


    Have a great day - oh and no I didn't make the birds:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thanks for helping me out. I haven't had a chance to fix it, but I will! Thanks!

      Delete