Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Garden Stroll

 A Garden Stroll

This weekend we planted some seeds and dreamed of strolling through the garden in flip-flops. In reality our stroll outside was brisk, windy, and wet with a mix of snow and rain. As I walked through each area of my garden, my thoughts went to what lies beneath the ice and snow. 












There is such an assurance that Spring will come and our gardens will wake up once again.

I wish everyone a wonderful week ahead!

Thanks for visiting,
Erin

5 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful! We've had such a cold,weird winter that it doesn't seem like spring will ever come but there is so much growth under the old leaves and stems left from last summer. I can hardly wait to see my garden again. Hurry up, daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your garden shots are amazing! I can't wait for everything to wake up as well! I look forward to garden sharing this season friend!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin,
    You have some lovely plants to look forward to seeing again when spring arrives.It is still pretty cold here so it will be awhile yet before we see any real signs of spring but
    we know it will come!
    Thank you for your visit and the hint on doing a garden post.....I will do one soon!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous. For those of you who live in snow part of the year, a spring garden must seem like a miracle each year.

    ReplyDelete