Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Garden Days!

 

 
Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a glorious Spring! We have had a wet month with high waters.  Everything is green and lush thanks to all the rain. Irises are blooming and the peonies are starting to open. It is an exciting time in the garden!
 
 
This bouquet of hosta, iris, and lamb's ear was picked for my oldest daughter. She had her second piano recital and played beautifully.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks to the wet weather, we are finding many mushrooms in our woods. 

 



 

 
 




 

"Happy are those who see beauty in modest spots where others see nothing. Everything is beautiful, the whole secret lies in knowing how to interpret it."
 --Camille Pissarro
 
Wishing you beautiful end of May days in your gardens!
 
Thanks for visiting,
Erin


5 comments:

  1. Stunning Erin!! That bouquet is just beautiful! And look at that mushroom...my goodness! It is all very wonderful in your part of the world...so enchanting! Wishing you all a lovely May! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is coming along beautifully everything looks so fresh and lush. We have had a few days of hot sun but it just rained overnight - good, the garden needs it. Love your sweet posies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bouquet for your daughter - makes me wish I could wander in your garden and pick a bunch of flowers for my bedside table. Happy weekending to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, lovely photos. I never think of putting hosta leaves in bouquets, but I will this year! (Mine are just starting to come up.) Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mushroom. That is such a fun photo too.
    Happy Summer!!

    ReplyDelete