Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter Whites
Snow on the Birch River


A beautiful Birch tree on the Birch River
"Sunshine Beach"
Hemlocks on the Birch River
Shiner enjoys his wintery wonderland.
The horses enjoying their snow day!


Soon I will look forward to my Springtime whites!--"Thalia" Daffodil
A lovely, white Hellebore blooms in my early Spring garden.


Right now, I am only dreaming of a big snowstorm as these pictures were taken a few years ago. We have snow in the forecast and some cold weather ahead. I am looking forward to it as I always love snow! The more the merrier! I hope you are enjoying your winter surroundings and looking forward to Spring as well. 

The chickadees told me snow was coming this morning as I enjoyed my morning walk to feed the horses. I believe a whole chorus of them hung out in the trees above; I had to stop, look up, and listen. I do believe I heard the word, "snow" in their lyrics!

I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the week! 

Thanks for visiting,
            Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment