Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Gardening



It was another beautiful snowy day here with cold temperatures. I found some time this afternoon to practice my photography. This is our little sunroom where I keep my "treasures" and work on my green thumb. Most of the pots are Goodwill finds and the stack of vintage books were $1 at our local library. Arabelle and Emmylou have started a bird's nest collection, which I love. The shells we gathered on Assateague Island this summer. 

Sometimes it really is the simple things. I must add, my dear husband brings me a cup of coffee every afternoon. He is a real treasure not available at the local library or Goodwill. :)
 
I found some simple joys in my day, and I hope you did as well.

Happy Gardening,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Love all the touches of nature adorning your home..looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete