Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Winter Aconite- A First Bloom!


Hello everyone!

It has been beautiful weather here today. A perfect day to get outside and look over the garden. I was excited to find my first bloom! A winter aconite with two yellow flowers poking out of the ground. I hope to see more soon. 
With Valentine's approaching, the kids have been working on paper flower crafts.
Paper roses and peonies look like the real thing...


They also have been busy with some felting projects...




Winter aconite just starting to bloom...




I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Thanks for visiting,

Erin


"O gift of God! A perfect day, whereon shall no man work but play, whereon it is enough for me not to be doing but to be." --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow





No comments:

Post a Comment