Friday, February 5, 2016

Looking Back- Daffodils and Crocus


Hello everyone! 

I thought I would wish you a Happy Friday with flowers....

It won't be long and the daffodils and crocuses will be in full glory again.  I love snow, so I wouldn't mind some more Winter before Spring arrives. 
 Until then, we will look at pictures of some of my favorite Spring blooms from my garden...





"I am still devoted to the garden. But though an old man, I am but a young gardener." 

--Thomas Jefferson





"More than half a century has passed, and yet each spring when I wander into the primrose  wood and see the pale yellow blooms, and smell their sweetest of scents, for a moment I am seven years old again and wandering in the fragrant wood." 
--Gertrude Jekyll

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for visiting,
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment