Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Garden Planning


Hello everyone!

 I hope your week is off to a good start. This week brings lots of excitement as my sister is due to have a baby soon. Also, we are grateful to say good-bye to the stomach flu that hit our home last week. 
Now, it is time to dream and plan for the new gardening season...breaking out some old photos always helps build excitement...



This is my upper driveway garden. It took many years moving the lamb's ear that edges the bed on this steep slope. I also have purple irises in this garden....and always lots of daffodils...



Spring is like Christmas to a gardener...


I was amazed by this daffodil flower. Doesn't it look like a trillium? Oh, the surprises in Spring!!


"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads."--Henry David Thoreau



I found this old photo of our cat as a kitten. Another joy of Spring---new life! I am really looking forward to meeting my new niece soon! 


Enjoy your week!!

Thanks for visiting,
Erin



2 comments:

  1. Oh Erin!! That slope of lambs ear is superb!!!! And that old kitty photo is just adorable!! Wishing your family all the best with the new little sweet bean!!! Happy garden dreaming! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks gorgeous, Erin. You're going to meet you niece and I'm going to see mine this weekend, as well as my nine-month old great-niece. I only have seen the baby once before when she was only two weeks old, so I can't wait. They are flying for the first time and it's a four hour flight!

    ReplyDelete