Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Dreams of Gardening



Hello everyone!

A new year is here with fresh dreams....gardening dreams...
Are you dreaming of your gardens?
 January is the month to dream! I hope you are doing the same. Today it is icy and cold here, so I am dreaming of green...


"Where flowers bloom so does hope!"
--Lady Bird Johnson




"If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need."
 --Marcus Cicero




"Why try to explain miracles to your kids when you can just have them plant a garden."
--Robert Brault



I am excited for a new year of gardening ideas and learning! I hope to share more with you in 2015! 


Thanks for visiting in 2014!

Happy Gardening!

Erin


"Create a vision that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning!"

1 comment:

  1. I always like looking back at pictures of the last gardening year - they get me through the winter. Now to start planning this year. Lovely pictures of your garden and children. Wishing you all the best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete